Mayweather – Pacquiao
- The highly anticipated “fight of the century” between five-division world champion Floyd Mayweather, Jr. and eight-division world champion Manny Pacquiao took place on May 2, 2015 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
- Leverage brought Paramount Pictures to the table to promote two summer blockbusters: “Terminator Genisys” and “Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation.”
- As a major sponsor, Paramount Pictures had the unique opportunity to air exclusive material through HBO and Showtime, who partnered for an historic pay-per-view showing.
- The fight generated 4.4 million buys, which made it the highest selling pay-per-view event in history. Paramount received a trailer spot that aired during the broadcast, ring signage, logo integration, and other broadcast elements.
- Through this platform, Paramount was able to connect with millions of viewers and boxing fans on an epic stage to generate buzz and anticipation for their upcoming marquee movies.